Sunday, November 14, 2010

its doesn't means yours....



Someone asked me if i missed you..I close my eyes and just walked away..Then I whispered "So much more than ever". Because I cant just smile like nothings wrong. Talk like everything fine. Act it's all a dream and pretend its not hurting me.......
Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you have seem them or the amount of the time since you have talked...
Its about very moment when you are doing something and wishing they were right there with you...

Love someone,
It doesn't matter if you suffer,
It doesn't matter if you cry,
It doesn't matter if you fight,
Because in the end, you will able to say:
I suffered, I cried, I fought
BUT I LOVE YOU...


People always said that sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. 
If that true, then why did the words you say hurt me so much?

once u say u LOVE me....here and after, my heart and my soul always be yours..
my love..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...